As you all already know, one of my favorite aspects of the fall season is the clothing- the bundling/layering, beanies/hats, and boots! Cannot forget the boots! I love unpacking all of my ankle booties, hats, and chunky sweaters! I cannot wait for it to get cooler out here in Orange County. There’s nothing better than being all cozy and bundled up! I’ve recently done a little online shopping, browsing my favorite stores online and thought I’d share with you my top picks for fall!
As always, everything is linked at the bottom of the page!
- Jeffrey Campbell Raven Bootie (black print) on sale!!
- Dolce Vita Sonni Pointy Toe Bootie (tan print)
- Steve Madden (white) snake skin booties
- Bp Tae Bootie (short, solid black bootie)
- Steve Madden Rookie Bootie (solid black)
- Lucky Brand Bailey Bootie (leopard print)
- Black High/Low Sweater
- Dreamers Stripe White/Orange Sweater
- BlankNYC Cable Knit Orange Sweater
- Dreamers Mock Neck Sweater (ivory)
- Socialite Chenille Longline Cardigan (gray)
- Leopard Print Crewneck Sweater (mine sold out, but this is a good option!)
- BlankNYC Straight Leg Crop Jeans on sale!
- STS Leopard Print Skinny Jeans
- BlankNYC Jet Setter Ripped Straight Leg Jeans (these are honestly my absolute favorite!)
- BlankNYC The Bond Ripped Skinny Jean
- Paige Sierra Ripped Skinny Overalls (I cannot turn down a good pair of overalls-they’re so cute)
- Felted Wool Panama hat (gray)
- Newsboy Cap (black) (I’m on my way to owning one in every color!)
- Leopard Print Beanie
- Free People Tan Beanie (they have in a bunch of colors!)
Happy shopping friends!