Fall is my absolute favorite time of the year. There’s nothing I love more than decorating the house with pumpkins and pinecones, lighting a pumpkin scented candle, and sipping on a pumpkin spice latte.
The coziness and warmth that comes with the fall season is the absolute best, and I’m not going to lie, I wait all year to dress up in cozy sweaters and chunky boots. All my favorite activities (other than decorating the Christmas tree while blasting an Elvis Christmas album) also happen to take place in the fall. Below is a list of things we look forward to doing every fall and hopefully you’ll try some out and let me know how it goes!
- GO TO YOUR LOCAL PUMPKIN PATCH: If not for buying pumpkins, at least go to get the absolute cutest fall pictures!
- GO APPLE PICKING: Google your area to see if there’s an apple grove that allows visitors to pick their own apples. It’s a lot of fun and our local spot actually teaches and allows you to turn your apples into fresh apple cider. This was our favorite part!
- BAKE PUMPKIN DESSERTS: Every fall calls for my beloved pumpkin loaf bread, a recipe I’ll be sharing here soon! This year I’m also going to make pumpkin spice donuts!
- LIGHT ALL THE BEST PUMPKIN SCENTED CANDLES: We get our candles from Target and are currently loving the Soy Candle brand’s Cinnamon Pumpkin scent!
- GO TO DISNEYLAND : I know this isn’t something everyone can do, but Halloween time at Disneyland is one of my favorites. It’s pumpkin decor galore and all their treats during the Halloween season are the best!
- GET A PUMPKIN SPICE LATTE: I mean, come on, you have to right?
Any fall traditions that any of you recommend I try out? Let me know in the comments!
Happy Sunday Funday friends!