So last week I was stuck in bed with an awful head cold. I won’t call it the flu because I never had a fever or anything but I had the worst migraine, body aches, sore throat, and cold I think I’ve ever had without it being the full blown flu.
Because of that, I had an ample amount of tv time. Below is a list of what I’ve been watching!
- Rules of Engagement: So naturally, with being newly engaged, I decided what the heck, I’ll start the show and see how it goes (I never watched when it was on air). Surprisingly enough, I actually really love it and think it’s so funny.
- When We First Met: This is a Netflix original film and a pretty funny one at that. It did take us like 4 nights to get through it though….you know, once that NyQuil kicks in there’s no fighting it to stay awake. ooopppsss.
- The Crown: I finally was able to binge and watch Season 2!!! I’m absolutely obsessed with this show, a lot of which has to do with my obsession with history, which tumbled into the next show I watched (below).
- The Royal House of Windsor: yea….. I actually watched this entire documentary series on the royal family and how they came to be waayyy back when. It’s a pretty informative documentary if you’re interested and/or slightly crazy like me 🙂
- Leap Year: This stars Amy Adams and by the end of it, I could safely say I’m so happy I never saw it in theaters. It’s an alright movie, the story is super predictable and a bit overdone if you ask me. BUT it did serve it’s purpose for me and was something I could easily follow/catch up with if all the medications knocked me out for 20 min here or there.
- Men In Black: I’ve actually never seen any of these films in their entirety until now! And because of this, Joey is head strong on making sure I see them all.
- Oceans 11: An oldie but goodie! I forgot how good the very first one was.
Have you seen any of these movies/shows? Or do you have any new Netflix recommendations to add to my list??
Have a good week!