Back in August, Joey and I went on a little getaway up to San Francisco. We had such a blast and got to explore so many amazing places throughout the city. Here’s a little snapshot of what our trip was like! All the locations we visited are detailed down below.
Don’t forget to subscribe to OnAnotherCoast on Youtube!
If you missed the post about our San Francisco trip and wanted more information about the city- follow this link to the original post!
Top Places to Visit in San Francisco
- The Painted Ladies: This is a street/neighborhood in SF famous for their adorable lined up houses/view of the city. Not to mention, the view and opening shot for the TV show Full House.
- Japanese Tea Gardens: Had the best cup of matcha green tea while we were here! It’s such a peaceful atmosphere and place to spend some time just enjoying the views and relaxing.
- Ghiradelli Sqaure: Full of retail stores and different eateries/breweries all centered around the famous Ghiradelli Store. Their sundaes are amazing!
- The Golden Gate Bridge: We walked the whole thing down and back and had such a fun time.
- The Walt Disney Family Museum: Obviously for me, this was a must see! It’s full of Walt’s family history and his story and experience building Disneyland and what is now Walt Disney Studios.
- Boudin Bakery & Cafe: Their clam chowder bread bowl is one of the best I’ve ever had!
- The Exploratorium: An interactive science/cognitive thinking museum not just for kids!
- Palace of the Fine Arts: A free park to walk around and see these beautifully built structures in the middle of the city.
Hope you enjoyed watching our video!