If you read my 2020 Resolutions post, you know one of my resolutions is to read 1 book every two months. My best friend Cynthia is helping me with this one, so we’ve started a little book club together! We’re starting off with The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo and I’ve got to say, I’m about half way done and I absolutely LOVE it!
Below is the list of books I’ve decided I’m going to finish this year (a few of them are sadly books that I had on my list last year that I never even cracked open).
- The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid
- Shook One: Anxiety Playing Tricks on Me by Charlamagne Tha God
- A Short History of Nearly Everything by Bill Bryson
- The Office and Philosophy Edited by Wisnewski – Joey’s mom got this for him for Christmas since we’re such big fans of the show, so we’re going to read it together.
- The Alchemist by Paulo Coehlo *I’ve already read this one years ago and want to re-read it this year!
Well, that gives me 5 books total and still in need of 1! Any recommendations out there? I’m a sucker for anything historical or mystery related/themed. Leave ’em in the comments if you have any!