I was recently nominated for a Liebster Award by the lovely LIZ SLAY, if you haven’t read her blog, I absolutely suggest you do! You can follow this link to show her some love 🙂
Below are the 11 questions asked of me and then 11 random facts about me!
1. What are the best and worst purchases you’ve ever made?
Best would definitely be my Disneyland annual passport and worst would probably be purchasing MoviePass. At first it was all great being able to see unlimited movies for $10 a month but if you’ve read or heard anything about MoviePass in the news, then basically you know that it’s a failing company. We used it once to see one movie and cancelled our membership.
2. Who is the messiest person you know?
My sister. Hands down and she knows it. Walking into her room is like walking into a hurricane- clothes, makeup, homework, etc everything imaginable is just layered on top of each other in her room. But we’re working on that lol.
3.What are your thoughts on mascots?
I think mascots are great. I think they are a fun way to get younger fans into sports and interested in certain teams. When Joey played for the LA Galaxy, we were actually great friends with the mascot, Cosmo, and went out to tacos with him a couple times. He was always so good at interacting with the fans and with the little kids.
4. What’s the most useless talent you have?
I literally have no clue. Maybe being able to shake my eyes?
5. What was the last photo you took?
A photo of my family and I at a friend’s wedding last night!
6. What song always gets stuck in your head?
ANYTHING KEITH URBAN! At any given moment I’m usually singing something of his. Right now, its this song here and it’s AMAZING: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLFZthp7cv8
7. What’s your cure for hiccups?
Drinking a TON of water!
8. What movie quotes do you use on a regular basis?
I don’t really quote movies, but I do regularly quote The Office with my fiancé and with my best friend. Like literally every day we find a way to reference it. It’s pretty funny.
9. What’s something you’ve done that you’re proud of?
Playing Division 1 college soccer despite being told I was “too small” too.
10. Is there a show you used to watch and stopped watching and want to start again?
How I Met Your Mother. I keep starting it and stopping it and then loosing my place. I really need to rewatch and just actually watch it start to finish.
11. What’s your worst example of procrastination?
My PA school apps at the moment. I’m procrastinating SO BAD on submitting them!
11 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME
1. Fall is my absolute favorite season and anything and everything pumpkin spice is right up my alley! Hence, we’re having our dream fall wedding!! 🙂
2. I successfully quit drinking coffee 3 months ago! So, by no means am I a “coffee drinker shamer.” For me, I just realized that I was getting to the point where I needed 3-4 cups of coffee a day to get me through, and for me (I have a heart condition) that was something I cannot be doing. So coffee really wasn’t helping me “wake up” anymore, which was really the entire point of me drinking coffee. I got sick and had the flu for about a week and used that as my starting point. I was drinking tea to help my throat rather than coffee and kind of just stuck with it! Now I’ll get a tea or chai over the weekends if I’m craving something a little special!
3. My fiancé and I have been together for 5 years and I still cannot believe he’s all mine. I love coming home to him every single day. It’s the highlight of my days to be able to just lay in bed with him watching tv. I can honestly say that that’ll never change. He’s just everything ❤
4. My sister and I are 22 months apart and she is my absolute best friend. Even though she used to pull my hair and (still) steals my clothes. When people see us together, most people think she’s the older one.
5. Disneyland is my favorite place to be, hands down! I’ve been a proud annual pass holder for 3 years now!
6. I used to collage as a hobby and had notebooks FILLED with different cut-outs of things I had all glued together.
7. My fiancé and I have completed 2 cross-country road trips- each time going a different route. Hands down the best experience of both of our lives so far!
8. We are thinking of honeymooning to either Bora Bora or to Africa- we’ll see!
9. My favorite color is purple.
10. My kitten, Bentley, is the absolute cutest thing and I could sit and just watch her ALL DAY.
11. My favorite movie is Pirates of The Caribbean and anything with Johnny Depp is pretty much my favorite movie as well 😉
Stay tuned for my 11 nominees coming soon!