This year I spent my birthday bbq’ing on the beach with my friends and family. It was an amazing time getting everyone together for food and beach games! And the decor was next level. My best friend Natalie, brought a back drop for photos, balloons, and made the absolute BEST cake!
For those of you who don’t know, my favorite color is purple and my favorite Disney princess is The Little Mermaid (I mean, she’s the best right?) Needless to say, everything was purple and turqoise and with the beach as our backdrop, how could we not go with a mermaid theme?!?!?
I’ve had a week now to really think about what I want this next year to bring and I’m going to put it out there for you all to read in hopes that I accomplish it all and perhaps you can hold me accountable along the way 🙂
- Start saving $$$!!! I really want to focus on starting to save money for the future and also learning about investing my money as well.
- PLAN MY DREAM WEDDING! Probably what I’m most anxious/stressed/excited/happy about these days. I just have to continue to remind myself to enjoy the process, you only get these moments once!
- EAT MORE FRUITS & VEGGIES. This is also something always on my New Years Resolution list and I actually do eat a lot of fruits and vegetables but I feel like I could always eat more! I also want to start juicing this year!
- Grow my blog. I want to be able to spend more time to focus more on my blog. Especially on the days where I’m too tired and have nothing to post about. There’s always something to talk about! I just need to get on a schedule and make getting on here more of a priority- after I do, I feel so much more productive.
- Get in touch with friends. Especially with planning our wedding, I want to make this year about spending face to face time with friends and family.
- Explore more places. I have a list of places on my bucket list and I want to cross them all off this year!
- Spend less time on my phone. I have a bad habit of spending alot of time on my phone after work, after working out, and before bed. I want to spend less time on my phone and more time reading books, reading the news, etc.
I’m sure this list will grow as time goes on but so far these are the goals I have for myself!
While we’re here & I’ve shared my favorite Disney princess with ya’ll, I’m curious, who’s your favorite out of them all?!?!?!