During my bachelorette party, at dinner, we started asking each other questions- like all time favorite TV show, favorite Disney princess, favorite movie, etc. And well, here we are! I was surprised to hear some of my best friends answers and now I want to hear yours! If you’ve done a post like this in the past, tag me in it so I can read yours! And if you haven’t, or if you’re a reader here OnAnotherCoast, leave your top movies in the comments! I’m interested to see what everyone’s different tastes are! (And if you can’t name 10, that’s okay too! Give me just one of your favorites then!)
Without further ado, here are my top 10 favorite movies:
- Pirates of the Caribbean- Dead Man’s Chest: Call me crazy, but the second one is actually my favorite out of all 5 of the movies they’ve made in the series.
- Pirates of the Caribbean- Curse of the Black Pearl: Shocking to most, the OG film is actually my second favorite movie of all time. I really liked the humor and detail of the second movie the best, but they needed the first one to really introduce the characters and build what would be the second movie. So I’ll give it the title of my second favorite movie of all time.
- Pirates of the Caribbean- At World’s End, On Stranger Tides, & Dead Man Tell No Tales: the following 3 movies are all tied for 3rd, I know, but I truly love them all)
- The Devil Wears Prada: I absolutely love this movie and could watch it OVER & OVER! It’s SO good! The combination of Anne Hathaway and Meryl Streep is just amazing in this movie.
- Disney’s The Little Mermaid: A classic and one that always leaves me feeling good! She also happens to be my favorite Disney princess 🙂
- Step Brothers: This is one that always leaves me laughing, no matter how many times I watch it! I used to watch this on my laptop in college when I was struggling with insomnia because it made me laugh even at 3 am when I was so upset that I hadn’t fallen asleep yet.
- Shrek: Lame, I know but I’m obsessed with the Shrek movies! The soundtracks are always AMAZING!
- Sweet Home Alabama: I absolutely love this movie & Reese Witherspoon is perfection!
- Aladdin (The 2019 version): They did such a good job remaking this movie! If you haven’t seen it yet, I cannot recommend it enough! A+++ IMO!
- Breakfast at Tiffany’s: Such a classic. Instantly began my obsession with Audrey Hepburn.
Well, there you have it, my top 10 favorite movies. I can’t wait to get into TV shows next!
Till then, tell me- what are your favorite movies?!?