So let me start off by saying that I’m all for the bright, fun, exciting colors for spring and summer but during the fall (and even winter ) months, I’ll admit I go for a more straight forward, neutral palette. Some may think that’s boring, but I really love these colors and actually use them frequently throughout the entire year. Not only do these colors totally match the entire vibe and aesthetic of the season, but my nails literally match any outfit I have on. So, here are my top choices for polish colors! Let me know if you guys grab them and give them a shot! (all products are linked at the bottom of the post).
- OPI You Don’t Know Jacques
- OPI Berlin Done That
- OPI Tiramisu for Two
- OPI Sleigh Ride for Two (technically a holiday polish but fits fall better IMO)
- OPI German-icure
- Essie Off Tropic
- Essie Bahama Mama
- Essie Sand Tropez
- DNC Beige Brown
- OPI Incognito in Sausalito (I couldn’t find a link to this one)
- Lancome 179M (this one was a gift with purchase, so I’m not sure they sell it solo)
- DNC Cherry Rose (I couldn’t find a link for this one either, sorry!)
^^^ This one is my favorite for sure! It’s such a good mauve color, I’ve bought this probably like 4 times already.