- MY DAD’S BIRTHDAY MONTH ( With it being on Oct. 1st he finds a way to celebrate all month long and who can blame him?)
- My baby BENTLEY’S BIRTHDAY MONTH (my baby kitten is turning 6 years old on the 8th)
- Freeform’s 31 Nights of Halloween Movie marathon- I mean, they play all the best classic movies! Give me some Hocus Pocus & The Nightmare Before Christmas all month long!
- PUMPKINS PUMPKINS PUMPKINS– whether that’s carving, baking, decorating, I LOVE IT ALL!
- Costumes– Joey and I LOVE making our own costumes every year and love surprising everyone with what we’re being! We have a few things in the works right now so stay tuned on that front!
- Visiting the Pumpkin Patch– Is it really October if you don’t fill your house with an array of large and mini pumpkins?
- DECOR- This year, we’re going all out with the skeleton theme and have decorated everything with skulls and black fabric. I really love it and can’t wait to continue collecting pieces over the years. (My favorite purchase is the skeleton figurine posted here in this post!)
- BAKING– I cannot wait to have a girl’s night where we can bake some cute Halloween cookies while watching some (not so scary) Halloween movies!
If this were Joey’s post, it would definitely start with anything and everything related to SCARY. He loves scary movies, horror nights, fright fest, all that nonsense that I am DEFINITELY not into in the slightest! Last year, he made me watch all the SAW movies in order so that we could go see the new one that came out on Halloween (what a joke). This year, we have a new arrangement. I will not watch any Saw movies ever again, and we will be taking turns choosing the Halloween movie, giving me a break from all the horror and gore! I’m thinking a lot of Disney Channel original movies are coming his way. Anyone remember HalloweenTown??
Till next time!